Like many things, getting finance right at the start makes life easier down the line. You're looking for the best interest rates and terms with minimum restrictions to provide a solid foundation for your business and your family.
That begins with good advice and support. We prefer to meet with you early in your project to help us understand your needs and deliver a finance solution that is tailor-made for you now and in the future. There is no financial obligation until you know what options could be available.
From initial contact through to the release of your mortgage, we personally shepherd you through the process. We work hard to find you the most competitive rates, margins, fees and terms. Just because one bank says 'yes', it doesn’t make it the best bank – we weigh up all your options.
Projects we can help
- Renegotiating loans when banking relationships or policies change
- Buying a farm, land, buildings or other property
- Converting buildings for business or housing
- Buying out partners or family members
- Diversification or enterprise expansion
- Restructuring overdraft or other debt
- Tenant purchase
- Bridging loans
- Tax bills
Typical farm mortgage terms
- Terms up to 40 years
- Fixed interest rates up to 25 years
- Interest-only periods for new projects
- Reduced lending covenants and restrictions
- Loan repayments tailored to suit your cash flow
- Combined business and household income considered
- Lump sum reductions with no or minimal early repayment penalty
- Up to 70% loan to value (LTV); 100% mortgages considered with additional security
Talking to a finance specialist at the start of any project gives you the best chances of success.
We’d love to talk to you about your project and see how we can help you.
Give us a call or email us ...