Finding finance to help you buy a property or run a business in the countryside can be difficult. Your plans may not fit with lender’s criteria or you may be looking to buy a house with occupancy restrictions which lenders are cautious of.
On top of that, you're looking for the best finance to match your current needs but also to set a solid foundation for your business and family in the future.
Getting that right starts with getting the best advice and support at an early stage in your project or move planning. We’ll meet with you under no-obligation to discuss your plans.
Once we’ve established that you have a realistic opportunity to secure funding, we prepare lending proposals, put them to several appropriate lenders and negotiate terms on your behalf. We guide you and your mortgage through every step to a successful completion.
Typical smallholding and houses with land mortgage terms
- Terms up to 25 years
- Fixed interest rates for up to 25 years
- Interest-only periods for up to 2 years
- Bank base rate tracker variable interest rates
- Combined employment and business income considered
- Lump sum reductions with no or minimal early repayment penalty
- No introductory interest rates; just a competitive rate for the whole term
- Up to 80% loan to value (LTV); 100% mortgage considered with additional security
Projects we can help
- Buying property with land including agricultural or equestrian ties
- Renegotiating with existing bank and/or new lenders
- Building a new house or commercial buildings
- Restructuring overdraft or other debt
- Developing redundant buildings
- Renewable energy schemes
- Creating a new enterprise
- Buying out partners
- Bridging loans
- Tax planning
Talking to a finance specialist at the start of any project gives you the best chances of success.
We’d love to talk to you about your project and see how we can help you.
Give us a call or email...