Funding is one of those necessities that you sometimes must deal with. But finding the right finance for your enterprise can be difficult and time consuming.
We offer a free high-level assessment to understand your needs and to let you know what finance options are available to you. Once we’ve established that you have a realistic opportunity to secure funding, we prepare lending proposals, put them to the several appropriate lenders and negotiate the lenders’ rates, fees and terms on your behalf.
We are with you every step of the way from application to completion and will work with your land agents and solicitors on your behalf too.
Projects we can help
- Buying land, property or land-based business, including equestrian tied properties
- Re-mortgaging or consolidating existing debt to allow the business to develop
- Buying out business partners, matrimonial or partnership splits
- Expanding or improving existing stabling or equine facilities
- Building a house on site
- Bridging loans
Equestrian business we can help
We’ve helped create, develop or grow many equestrian enterprises including:
- training or competition yards
- equestrian tied properties
- cross country courses
- riding schools
- racing yards
- livery yards
- polo yards
Typical equestrian business mortgage term
- Terms up to 25 years
- Fixed interest rates for up to 25 years
- Bank base rate tracker variable interest rates
- Combined business and household income considered
- Interest-only periods for start-up businesses or new enterprises
- Lump sum reductions with no or minimal early repayment penalties
- Up to 70% loan to value (LTV); 100% mortgages considered with additional security
Talking to a finance specialist at the start of any project gives you the best chances of success.
We’d love to talk to you about your project and see how we can help you.
Give us a call or email us ...